Halo Nerds 4 Halo Nerds 4

Incomplete & Unoriginal, Great Graphics, ok Sound

<=Good Points=>
Stunning graphics! I dont think i have ever seen the Spartans animated so well before. The Sound Quality was good but it got boring after a while.
<=Constructive Critisism=>
The humor has been used before... I've seen it somewhere... It didnt make me TRULY laugh out loud. The fact that it was incomplete made me want to shut it off. (I watched it all the way through though) You should definetely finish it. I dont think this movie should have the score it has considering its negative and positive aspects. Your a talented animator but you should finish your stuff! (sorry that was bias lol).

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

the animation at the beginning was astounding!

It was very well done except...
The song was really annoying, weird al does some great stuff but that wasn't his best. You should do an action toon because your animation was insane! 8/10
i hope to see from you in the future.

CapnBob responds:

I had someone else tell me that it's one of Weird Al's best tunes. Hmmm... either one of you must be wrong or else it's just a matter of personal preference.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

The music was the real talent

The music made it worth while. If not for the music it would have only been ok, the music completed it!

Santa Shorts: Ep. 01 Santa Shorts: Ep. 01

Pretty funny, Too short...

It was good but it was too short! Really good animation and sound quality. Looked professional. I liked the alternate ending lol.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SANTA DOESNT EXIST!
V

&amp;quot;Phuck Wou&amp;quot; Phoenix Wong "Phuck Wou" Phoenix Wong

Bravo

Yes. Yes. Indeed... Hmm... Yes.

TommyGun responds:

Avoid writing less descriptive reviews. I appreciate if people didn't vote 5 or review 10 because I know the flash does not deserve it. One hours worth of work is not worthy of a fifen.
But thanks for watching anyway, I shalt take note.