Halo Nerds 4 Halo Nerds 4

Incomplete & Unoriginal, Great Graphics, ok Sound

<=Good Points=>
Stunning graphics! I dont think i have ever seen the Spartans animated so well before. The Sound Quality was good but it got boring after a while.
<=Constructive Critisism=>
The humor has been used before... I've seen it somewhere... It didnt make me TRULY laugh out loud. The fact that it was incomplete made me want to shut it off. (I watched it all the way through though) You should definetely finish it. I dont think this movie should have the score it has considering its negative and positive aspects. Your a talented animator but you should finish your stuff! (sorry that was bias lol).

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

the animation at the beginning was astounding!

It was very well done except...
The song was really annoying, weird al does some great stuff but that wasn't his best. You should do an action toon because your animation was insane! 8/10
i hope to see from you in the future.

CapnBob responds:

I had someone else tell me that it's one of Weird Al's best tunes. Hmmm... either one of you must be wrong or else it's just a matter of personal preference.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

The music was the real talent

The music made it worth while. If not for the music it would have only been ok, the music completed it!

Candy Cane Crisis Candy Cane Crisis

I loved the music

The music was absolutely perfect for the game! Very professional, fun & easy to play. This one is a real gem!

TrueDarkness responds:

Glad you liked it! Thanks for the review.

DressUp3 DressUp3

not very original...

Umm... i've seen these about 6000 times. Next time try something more original. Something that makes this one different from the other 6000.

LegolasFIN responds:

Yeah thats true, but i just got idea from that other review that will be other than the 600 others :)

'Asian Temptation' 'Asian Temptation'

Really what i was lookin for

Hey i've been lookin for something like this for a ninja game im making! Im going to use it kk.

Happy Ending of Life Happy Ending of Life